Monday, June 14, 2010

New sexy 360 Model

New XBOX 360 is sexy. Not sure I want to buy another 360 already, I just bought my Elite back in December of 09. Still for 299, getting a 250GB HD, built in WiFi, Built in optical audio, and NO BRICK, plus quieter operation... May be too much to pass up. Not having the removable HD is a bit of a bummer, but with the new ability to use a thumb drive, it is almost obsolete anyways. The only time i ever wanted it was when it was easier to take my spare 360 to someones house, but that didnt help much because you couldnt use the installed games on a different box, and my two boxes are different models, so they use the different power bricks too. Now I would need to move my profile and saves onto a thumb drive and go, instead of needing the whole HD. This is an advantage in my opinion, not a weakness. It is new, and not totally backwards compatible, but backwards compatibility rarely means better.

No comments:

Post a Comment