Friday, June 25, 2010

Transformers WFC




I was reading the new article from PA, and they stated what I had realized was going to be a trend in my short play of only the first chapter of this game. That is, this is going to be fucking difficult. I very may well have to turn it to easy. My rule normally goes, that if i die more than once on the first level, then I had damn well better go to an easier level, or risk losing my mind, or some piece of electronics will lose its life in the process of me screaming at the cheating ass computer.

As a note, I died 4 times in the course of the first chapter. Now that I think about it more, I am changing the difficulty the very next time I play that shit, or if it is very mean spirited and doesnt allow a mid game change of difficulty, I will simply replay the first level. I don't have enough time in my life to replay the same portion of a game 50 times because the developers decided to make it impossible. I just don't get that sense of satisfaction from beating something that has punished me repeatedly. I instead want to sodomize it with a broom FOR punishing me.

I play games to enjoy them, not to climb Mt Everest and proclaim to the world I am the greatest for beating a game. I am glad I read this PA article or I may have trudged on longer than needed down the path of medium difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment