Monday, June 7, 2010

So i guess this is my attempt at blogging.

I am not a journalist and really dont have the desire to be, but i wanted some kind of outlet to drop my opinion in the sea of opinions which likely no one will see. That is OK with me, this can simply be a release for my thoughts.

The plan will mostly just be a place where I can write a review of the games I play, and my opinions on gaming from my perspective.

I am a tech professional, 29 years old , and spend most of my disposable time playing video games. What I have discovered over the years is that there are specific game types I like, and others i do not. More on this later and as time goes by. Mostly what I have discovered is that i don't like my time being wasted by games.

I have no idea how often I will update this, as my full time job and other activities dont warrant multiple updates per day, but I hope to post something almost every day, we will see how that work. Anyways, that is my intention, but as the saying goes, The best laid plans of mice and men...

No comments:

Post a Comment